ICON Medical Network https://www.iconmedicalnetwork.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/JB-Square-200x200-1.png http://www.iconmedicalnetwork.com http://www.iconmedicalnetwork.com true
BC Vascular Surgeon needed near Eugene, OR - July start (6 month minimum)
Springfield, OR 97477 US
Posted: 05/19/2023 2023-05-19 2023-07-07 Type of Job: Temporary Medical Specialty: Vascular Surgery Job Number: 116491 Provider Type: Physician
- Vaccination requirements: COVID vaccine required
- Dates needed: Full time coverage July 2023 forward, 6 months or until perm providers in place
- Practice setting: Primary coverage is hospital call and inpatient surgeries. Doing any clinic will be a plus.
- Shift Schedule details and duration: Still working on details – expected to be 12 or 24 hour call
- Call Schedule / Responsibilities: Yes, 1: 3
- What specific procedures are required?
- EMR: EPIC – must be proficient
- Certifications required: Board Certified Vascular Surgery; ATLS
- Credentialing Time frame – Are temps available: Will expedite very clean files, but expecting 60 days for regular process from time completed app is submitted.
- Will a licensing candidate be considered; IMLC providers: Active OR license only.
- Hospital is looking to establish full time ongoing coverage of 2.0 FTE internally.
- We are seeking a board certified vascular surgeon to join our growing team of heart and vascular experts
- Our vascular surgery practice has an average of 1, 200 cases annually for both open and percutaneous procedures with the opportunity for growth and clinical service development.
- The diverse practice will span complex surgical interventions, acute and outpatient care, and supported with comprehensive perioperative facilities including state-of-the-art hybrid operating rooms and vascular labs.
- Oregon Heart & Vascular Institute is recognized regionally as the leading cardiovascular center providing cardiothoracic surgery, interventional cardiology, electrophysiology, and a team of advance practice clinicians. These specialists all work in coordination with our interventional radiology service and compliment vascular medicine inclusive of open surgery and endovascular procedures.
- The ICAVL certified vascular labs perform nearly 8, 000 studies each year and is part of comprehensive diagnostic imaging capabilities that include ICAEL and ICANL certified echo and nuclear labs.
- Successful candidates will bring expert surgical skills, experience contributing to the growth of a practice, and a passion for teamwork and collaboration.
- Call: 1: 3
- Presentation Instructions: Updated CV in month/year format with no gaps. PeaceHealth presentation form including yes/no questions and contact info for 3 references, 1 supervisory. Documentation of any background.
- Housing/Travel Accommodations (what is allowable & any budgets): Full travel/lodging provided
- Credentialing Timeframe: 60 days from submission of completed app.
- Never worry about your travel accommodations again! In addition to our in-house travel team, ICON is proud to partner with Christopherson Travel for additional after-hours support.
- All ICON providers will have access to comprehensive benefits including healthcare coverages through the Independent Contractors Benefits Association (ICBA).
- Weekly pay