Locum Urgent Care Physician * 118165: Multiple locations, Kansas & Montana
Kansas, Montana US
- Must have an active state license (KS and MO licensure is acceptable)
- Prefers local candidates
- COVID Vaccination required
- Does the Provider need to prescribe? Yes
- Is there a state specific CSR that will be needed? CSR for MO
- Certifications required: BC-FP, ER, or Med/Peds certified
- Background Experience: Must be able to see all ages starting at 3 months old and up
- Credentialing: ~60 days
- Start Date: Asap/Asac
- Dates: Ongoing needs
- Work Schedule: Monday - Saturday 8 am - 8 pm, Sunday 8 am - 7 pm
- Both PRN & Fulltime hours available
- Call Schedule: N/A
- Patient Volume: Daily Patient Volume is approx. 30-60. Clinics are busy and fast paced.
- Staffing Mix: Will work with APPs, MA's, office staff
- EMR: Practice Velocity
- Never worry about your travel accommodations again! In addition to our in-house travel team, ICON is proud to partner with Christopherson Travel for additional after-hours support.
- All ICON providers will have access to comprehensive benefits including healthcare coverages through the Independent Contractors Benefits Association (ICBA).
- Weekly pay
For CareNow, physicians need to be either FP, ER, or Med/Peds certified to work in their urgent care offices.
KS and MO licensure is acceptable as most locum docs are MO only due to the KS healthcare stabilization fund.