ICON Medical Network https://www.iconmedicalnetwork.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/JB-Square-200x200-1.png http://www.iconmedicalnetwork.com http://www.iconmedicalnetwork.com true
Neuroradiology MD/DO needed in Pittsburgh, PA - Ongoing need
Pittsburgh, PA 00000 US
Posted: 04/03/2023 2023-04-03 2023-07-07 Type of Job: Temporary Medical Specialty: Radiology Job Number: 115651 Provider Type: Physician
- Radiology (Neuroradiology) – MD/DO
- Start: August or September (due to credentialing timeframe)
- LOA: 22 shifts per month (ongoing need)
- Schedule: Monday - Friday | 8a-5p
- Call hours are 5p – 8a
Schedule Breakdown: If on call, would be on call for the entire week: 8a - 5p clinic Monday – Friday, call hours 5p – 8a. Call will be approximately 1 week/month
- Patient breakdown: Adult 95% / Pediatric 5%
- Volume: Approximately 50 cases with a mix of CT/MRI and a mix of ED/IP/OP; probably a third each depending on if internal Telerad division is taking all of the ED CT work then those ratios will change.
- Provider will work solo
- Staff: APP/Mid-Level Coverage Avail: Yes
- Typical Day: Case mix can vary based on shift assignments; from fully interpreting scans to some procedural (performing and/or supervising). Will work with APPs as well as Residents and Fellows
- Diagnostic work only. They do not have to supervise the PA for any procedures.
- Modalities: CT, MRI, occasional x-rays for shunt series, orbital x-ray clearance.
- Trauma Level: I
- EMR: Cerner
- DEA, BC, ACLS
- 5 years exp
- Procedures: May have to do LP/myelograms
- Credentialing: 5 - 6 months, Emergency privs not available
- Never worry about your travel accommodations again! In addition to our in-house travel team, ICON is proud to partner with Christopherson Travel for additional after-hours support.
- All ICON providers will have access to comprehensive benefits including healthcare coverages through the Independent Contractors Benefits Association (ICBA).
- Weekly pay