ICON Medical Network https://www.iconmedicalnetwork.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/JB-Square-200x200-1.png http://www.iconmedicalnetwork.com http://www.iconmedicalnetwork.com true
permanent - Regional Vice President ASC Operations - 115650
Jamison, PA 18929 US
Posted: 05/25/2023 2023-05-25 2023-07-07 Type of Job: Permanent Medical Specialty: Gastroenterology Job Number: 115650 Provider Type: Administrative Staff
- Type: Direct Hire
- Title: Regional Vice President ASC Operations
- Location: Must live in North NJ, NY, or commutable to territory weekly
- Travel: Travel throughout NY up to 50% of the time
- Be mindful of any non-compete issues and disclose this information
- Bonus: 40% of annual salary
- # of Direct Reports: No direct reports, many in-direct reports at the centers and lots of department collaboration with corporate and clinical on Managed Service Organization side.
- Extensive Details:
- Advanced degrees, MBA, MHA, or others are a plus
- At least 5 years’ experience in a healthcare service operations role with a strong emphasis in strategic planning and financial performance management
- Experience working and traveling to multiple sites (ideally in NY)
- 5+ years of working with healthcare providers in a leadership capacity.
- Experience managing relationships with physicians (owning physicians, board, medical directors, etc.)
- Ideally, prior experience with single-specialty or multi-specialty Ambulatory Surgery Centers the following will also work
- Practice, hospital, or OBS (office based surgery) - as long as more about strategic growth and not operations
- Ideally, for profit management experience in a managed service organization the following will also work
- Large practice group or hospital joint venture setting where they focused primarily on the successful operations and growth of multiple locations.
- Strong understanding of financials and operations - ability to look at financial and operational deficiencies, see trouble coming and fix proactively.
- Should have experience in Revenue Cycle/ Billing experience
- Experience with mergers and acquisitions – we would love someone who has developed new business or been a part of that process.
- Experience with physician recruitment, organic growth succession planning, and patient access